Tell your GIS story and be part of the collaboration that is a cornerstone of the conference. Submit your abstract today.
List of Topics:
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Information to Include
- Author/Presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (10 words or less)
- Topic category
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and fax information
- Brief presenter biography (25 words or less)
- Abstract (150 words or less)
Questions to Be Answered
- What is your message and how does it relate to Geodesign?
- What processes or tools will you demonstrate in your presentation?
- How does your work bridge the disciplines of design and geography?
Content and Formatting
- All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
- Remember, the information you enter will be published (e.g., on the website and in the agenda). Eliminate bullet points and numbering, and avoid using words in all capital letters; also, submissions must be in English.
- Do not include information in your abstract that will not be in your presentation.
Lightning talks are typically 8 minutes or less. This year's committee will evaluate all abstracts and make selections based on topic, content, and time available. All authors will be notified after the selection process has been completed. A detailed program of presentations and events will be provided prior to the conference. A projector and screen will be provided in the presentation room.